Robert L. Collins & Associates
P.O. Box 7726
Houston, TX 77270
Licensed in: Texas & New MexicoEducation:
Law School: University of Houston, 1977
Undergraduate Degrees: University of TexasTrucking specific organizations and leadership positions and awards:
Law Organizations and leadership and awards:
- 2013 Chair of the American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group
- 2014 Chair of the AAJ Bus Litigation Group
- 2014 Chair of the 2500 member AAJ Motor Vehicle Collision, Highways and Premises Liability Section.
- Course Advisor of the AAJ Trucking Litigation Skills College
- Course Advisor for the AAJ Jazz Fest Seminar
- Numerous Truck/Bus case seminars and courses for state Trial Lawyers Associations across the country.
- Member of the State Bar of Texas Court Rules Committee
- Appointed member of the Texas State Bar Disciplinary Committee Diplomate of the National College of Advocacy
- Plaintiffs’ class counsel in “multiple death bus/truck crash” cases
- Court-appointed plaintiffs’ class counsel with Irving Younger in the first mass tort wrongful death class action in the United States, representing 113 wrongful deaths and hundreds of injuries in the Kansas City Hyatt Federal Skywalk Litigation.
Back to Board of Regents List